Transformers 2

Just came back from watching Transformers 2, it's an awesome and a must watch movie in my opinion lol..There were like 13 of us watching, but before that, me and one of my friend went to pavilion, cos i wanna buy something there, since i'm going back to my hometown tmrw but it turned out that the product i want is out of stock zzzz, i went all the way from sunway to KL without getting wat i wanted.. really pissed me off lol, but anywy, i managed to buy one clothes and one Kiehl's product ^^V

Since the movie started at 7.30 pm, we decided to shop around there and didnt realise the time was already 6 pm, then we rushed back to sunway pyramid and it was raining somemore, sigh..didnt know why everytime i go to pavilion, always raining -_-'' Finally, we reached pyramid at 7.30 and quickly rushed to the cinema cos our friends were waiting for us, although managed to grab some siew pao, cos both of us were so hungry >.<

Then after movies, some of us decided to hav our dinner but since almost all the cafes n restaurants were closed, we decided to have our dinner nearby pyramid and have to walk quite a bit. It turned out that it was drizzling, so me and my cousin decided to hav our dinner back in our condo and took cab to go home. After reached our condo's lobby, i jz realised i left my things in the cinema, sigh..then i quickly called one of my friends since they were nearby there and asked them to help me find my things..Luckily, they got it, felt so relieve, otherwise rm 200 gone juz like that T.T

Anywy, going to pack my things~ Hopefully can finish it soon cos my friends asked me to go to ikea tmrw since my flight is at 10 PM tmrw cos of the retime, darn airasia! LOL
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: