Bored

Since i got nothing to do, and trying to learn new things by viewing other ppl's blog to make my blog more colorful and interesting..Meanwhile, I decided to upload my childhood photos LOL

Actually I'm kinda sad when ppl see these photos when i was small, they were like "aww so cute", but then they continue saying "totally not same with u, when u were small u look so cute, now not cute at all" T.T so sad to hear that frm ppl, but i think that's the fact i have to accept >_<























and now...




Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Kevin said...

haha, there are a lot u can do to make blogs look nice. i prefer keeping it simple and tidy.

keep it up!

Malcolm said...

Yah i juz don't know how to put the music box on my blog x.x I've been wanting to put one for so long, sharing my favourite songs hehe..

Anywy, thanks! ^^