What's wrong with the world?

I just rediscovered a video through youtube regarding to child abuse by maids. I was really shocked when i saw the video for the very first time and it still really sadden me and i can't imagine how someone has the heart to treat kids like that..



This video reminds me of an incident that happened in my hometown this year around February, which was a shocking news for the whole month in my hometown. The incident was about the maid who burned down her master's house while her master's were overseas, leaving two children in their house and the two children age 14 and 15 , were burned to death along with their beloved dog, because the incident happened at 3 or 4 am and the maid locked up the two children in their rooms while sleeping and locked their front door and gates. Actually the fire department should be blamed as well for their unprofessional conduct, cos they didnt have sufficient equipments. They asked the victims' relatives to find ladder and water, telling them that the ladder was not high enuff to reach the fire and the water was SMALL like pee. The fire department supposed to have that!! Sigh, their grandma told my mom that her grandchildren kept shouting at the window to her 'nai nai, kuai lai jiu wo', means 'grandma, help us faster' until she couldn't even see her grandchildren anymore because of the smog. The grandma told my mom that 'i can't believe i witnessing my own grandchildren dying in front of me, but can't do anything to help them' and she' felt so guilty for that. I'm really getting so emotional writing this, since i can imagine how she felt and i can picture the incident clearly in my mine.

I just want to share with you all and for those who have children, plz be careful when u are gonna leave ur children with maids while you're gonna be away and make sure to have at least one family member to stay with the kids as well. Well, i know sometimes it is unfair to view from a single perspective only and i'm aware that there are also many cases of maid abuse by their masters. Therefore, i would like to convey my message that it is also important to treat maids nicely because they are also human beings. Personally, i always treat my maids nice as well, like sometimes when i went back to my hometown, i often bought them some souvernirs and whatnot. In my opinion, i really think that when you treat people nicely, ppl will treat u nicely in return. As for the maid that was shown in the above vid and the maid who burnt the innocent children to death, i really have no idea whatsoever why they have the heart to do that and i really think they deserve to be punished severely for that. May the 2 children rest in peace and my heart goes out to their family.
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

ChelleBELL. said...

yeah i have heard alot of storys about these things happening..
thats why i never in my life will hire a nanny or a maid..
you never know what they might do behind your backs
=\

people like this should dieee
>=[


xoxo Mishelle