Friend's Bday

So i juz cm back frm pyramid and before that we're having dinner in "BBQ" to celebrate my friend's bday. It's kinda fun when close friends gather together and having dinner together. I felt like it's been so long since the last time we're gathering together. Mainly because of assignments n exams which we all are having and also some strained relationship between me and two of my best friends, although it's over but still it wont be the same like before. Recently i felt so lonely and felt like wanna talk to someone really close to me but i somehow felt now i dont hav one. Anywy, here's a few pics to share ^^ It's blurry though cos none of us brought our digicam sigh -_-''' and we're using phone camera >.<

































Bday boy & I lol















My favourite ice-cream is actually strawberry cheesecake flavour, but these 3 flavours also nice too haha..the purple colour one is yam flavour, it's very nice LOL and the other two are corn and strawberry.. I ate lots of ice cream there more than the steamboat LOL, i managed to try all the 6 flavours available there LOL feel so satisfied ^^
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: