N-E-R-D

ha! today i woke up at 5 am WITHOUT alarm LOL.. this is the earliest time i had ever woke up in like so long long ago..well, it's nothing to be bragged about tho >.< but last nite i went to bed soo early, it was like 9 or so.. That's the reason i woke up so early this morning hahaha..Well, after i woke up i decided to brush my teeth n wash my face n guess wad?? i'm studying!!! umm..well u may say i'm blogging rite now tho but meh.. "I WAS" haha, but that's after about an hour or so..cos im stuck doing the questions, sigh.. Im so nervous of the day after tmrw, which is my last final exam, cos my friend told me yesterday that special exam is much much harder than the exam b4, so.. yah i'm kinda worry about that. So..i think it's time for me to continue studying altho im a bit hungry -_-' hav to wait about 3 hours ++ for my friends to wake up..sigh..

Well, until next time, See Ya..!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: