B-O-R-E-D

Hmm..dunno why today i feel so tired, i have so many things on my mind and for some reasons, i feel so pressure, i dunno why, it's jz that i feel sumthing isn't rite..

Anywy, christmas n new year is coming and it's like time flies so fast, and it's already been a year since last new year eve, i was in Medan, and spent my holiday in Brastagi, and was kinda like a small reunion with my close friends, whom at that time, they were all in Medan as well. Sigh..miss those time..but anyhow, i still dont hav any plans watsoever for both christmas n new year T.T

Well, at this moment, i jz hope that i can focus on my special exam and do it well on Dec 10th, which by then i'm going to be free and at the same time, cross my fingers that this year wont be a miserable christmas n new year for me :)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: