Semester break pt 1

Ahh Finally, I'm back after finishing all my exams, and now I got a lot of story to write. First off, this year's semester break was really packed and my schedules were all filled with a lot of traveling, which was fantastic!

I finished my last paper on June 22nd, which was quite miserable as that particular morning was freezing cold and I was trembling the whole way from the beginning till the end of the exam + I didn't do well in the exam. Frankly speaking, I really didn't do well in any of the four papers as most of the papers turned out to be very unexpected, but it was all over as the result is out and luckily I passed all the subjects, though could only be satisfied with C for three subjects and a P for the 'suckest' subject that I had ever taken in my whole semesters! Well, actually I was kinda expecting I was going to fail this particular subject, but thank god I passed.

Anyway, my Sydney trip was awesome. I went there on June 28th along with 7 other friends. We went to many places, from beaches to blue mountain and tried various Sydney's famous restaurants and cafes, including Pancakes on The Rocks, Bavarian Bier Cafe York and Hurricane's Grill. Moreover, I got to meet a long lost buddy, Vincent Ruen and his gf, Michelle Tran, nice to meet you! The apartment where I stayed was Maestri Towers, one bedroom studio apartment, which could fit about 4 people as the room was very big for 2 people. For some reasons, I really loved staying there. The room was fully furnished, even with washing machine and the bathroom was soo..uhm..clean i guess?! LOL! Lastly, the most interesting part is that apparently, the apartment where I stayed is just a few blocks from the apartment where my friends live. Even I was able to use their wifi connection in my room. LOL!

*Pictures coming soon*
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: