天灰

The title of this post actually reflects what i felt recently, especially these couple days. I didn't know why, well actually i knew why, but that's not important. Let's talk about the saddest part of it. As you all may know that mother's day is around the corner, which is this Sunday, May 9th, I thought of calling my mom few days earlier, which was yesterday, and i really didnt expect any bad news since i was almost always online and i didn't hear any news whatsoever from my sis. Actually there were both good news and bad news. Let's talk about the bad news first.

Well, the bad news was that my mom fell and hurt herself very badly, i was shocked when i heard that. From what she told me, her whole body was like bruises everywhere and she even broke her tooth. I really could not imagine that happen to her and my heart felt very pain. The good news is that thank god she is fine now, based on what the doctor has said, luckily my mom fell forward and not backward, since if she fell backward, the consequence may be fatal. I was wondering how my mom could have fallen and apparently she said when she just woke up, she directly got up from bed and suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the floor. Gosh, i'm so worried, because this has never happened before, she never felt dizzy and whatnot. Having said that, i'm still very thankful to god that she's fine now.

The second bad news is that my auntie, she suddenly felt sick. My mom told me that she's having complication. As far as i know, her health condition was not very good these past few years. But from what i heard, this time around, her health is getting worse and worse. I felt really sad, as you may know, she has been taking care of me since i was only six months old, although we are not family as we don't share the same bloodline, but we already treat her as part of our family. Sometimes, i felt myself so useless since i still cannot do anything about it. I'm still studying and haven't been working watsoever. I cannot help much about it. I really hope that i can finish my course faster and graduate. By the time i get a stable job, I really hope that i still have the opportunity to pay back or at least help her by any means. Hope she will get well soon.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: