My Birthday 17/09'08

Wow, finally i turned 20 on the 17th of September 2008. I got a lot of sms wishes from my family and friends from my hometown, and i'm so glad that they still remember my bday, which for some reason is kinda important to me, since it's the day i was born in this world and whatnot. However, i was kinda sad cos none of my friends here in Malaysia that wished me "Happy Birthday". Well, to be honest, i didnt expect them to celebrate it, since i knew that we had test and assignments, and we're all kinda busy that time, but yeah, at least saying Happy Birthday does not take more than a minute >:O

But well, i was proved wrong when after about 9 pm. My phone rang and i was asked by Doni to go to foyer to study, which i rejected at first since it's so late and i was kinda lazy, but he kept urging me, which eventually i agreed to go with them. When i was in front of Lagoon View, there were like 20 ppl n i was kinda surprised, and they started singing happy birthday as i walked towards them, and i was so touched and happy at the same time ^^ Through this blog, I wanna thank you all for celebrating my bday with me, and i appreciate it so much, GBU all, Cheers!

Here's the pic of my 20th bday :)
making wishes n blowing off candles xD
cutting cakes :P
say cheese~
LOL, Avo's pose is so sensual, i'm defeated :P
pose, work it~ wow..hartono's pose is so cool, hahaha..
Cheese, Peace~ haha..
Yeah~ ^^V
and finally, the last pic with the MOON, since the mooncake festival was the day b4, and it's jz so bright, but the moon in this pic is so tiny LOL >_<
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: