Finally!!! The long awaited blog of mine =P

Hi, welcome to my new blog.
I am new to this blogging thingy although it came up on my mind for quite some times to start blogging, and i'm so proud of myself that i finally did so..
Well, the reason i'm taking action to start a new blog today, which is Sept 28th 2008 is that September is almost over!!! and this month means a lot to me and it brings blissfulness and funess to me from the very beginning of September.
Firstly, it was my trip to redang with my friends, then it's followed by the birth of my niece on Sept 11th (congratz to my sis n her husband), then the mid autumn festival on the 13th, next it's my birthday on 17th of Sept and finally, it's my trip to Malacca on Sept 27th which was yesterday!!! It was a very fun and exciting trip =] And this month is the busiest month for me in 2008 ><
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: